[Wittrs] Re: Mode of Existence for Subjective Experience

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 06:24:12 +0530 (IST)

Dear sirHere I read translated verdict as
End of knowledge is the end of the world  (for humans).   (Wittgenstein)
Human perception is the knowledge accrued.Knowledge is what humans
hold.Knowledge is time based and time is knowledge.Whatever one conceives is
all knowledge which is within the time frame,which is relative.As long as there
is breathing knowledge is functioning.
thank you

sekhar