[Wittrs] Re: Consciousness and Quantum Mechanics

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:57:44 -0800 (PST)

Bud:

Could you do me a favor from now on and delete the portion of the other
person's message that you don't need? This message below (which I have only
referenced) has a large segment below your signature that should be cut. We
have a block-quoting rule in the system, which was apparently escaped by the
way your mail client sent the mail. I stress the need to remove as much as
possible so the message board isn't such a hassle to read. The policy is 25
lines per your thought, so it should be pretty easy to follow. The real point
is to delete below your signature. After your last comment, get rid of the
stuff below.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor