[wisb] Re: Kittiwake update?

  • From: RICHARD NARF <stonefly39@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:08:38 -0600

Hi Mark;
The kittiwake was indeed present on Thursday. I watched and photographed the
bird from 2:30 to nearly 4:00pm. The heavy overcast made photography
"interesting" but I was able to get some reasonable shots under the
conditions. They can be seen at:
http://www.pbase.com/znarfi39/recent_photos
Rich Narf
near Oregon, WI