[wisb] Horicon - Today

  • From: Jeffrey Bahls <jbahls@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:11:05 -0500

Added 10 new Bigby birds today. Made the tour of Horicon upper end.
Best were Snowy Egret and King Rail again I missed all shore birds ugh
.... 89 species for the trip, including whooping crane, moorhen , BB
cuckoo.  76.5 miles on the bike. my sitter is done sat out... great
day to be out...

Jeff Bahls
Lowell Wi
Dodge county