[wisb] Re: Horicon Today

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stuart.malcolm26@xxxxxxxxx, Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:57:11 -0500

Well, we've been over this before - Whooping Cranes are not established as a
sustaining population in the state yet, so they are not "countable" in any
lists you're reporting to any organization. This would especially be true of a
bird that you know was released.  But anyone can count anything they like on
any personal lists they keep.

Peter Fissel
Madison WI