[windows2000] Re: Split my bet

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:23:20 -0400

There is something that Freelists adds when certain characters are in an
e-mail.  I never too the time to figure them all out.  I the URL I
posted, Freelists ( where all e-mail sent to this list is sent ), added
a bunch of extra characters like 3d and the equal sign.  Here I will
type a URL using words for all the symbols, then I will put in the URL
as it appears in your browser and you can see what I am talking about.
WWW dot Microsoft dot com slash technet slash treeview default dot asp
question mark URL equal sign slash technet slash prodtechnol slash
windowsserver2003 slash proddocs slash entserver slash password
underscore howto underscore reset dot asp
Here is the URL
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=3D/technet/prod=
echnol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/entserver/password_howto_reset.asp

When I sent this the two were identical.
Hope this helps
Jeff
Jesus Loves You