[windows2000] Re: Split my bet

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 18:29:12 -0400

Nemesis tried to prove it to me by doing this.  He's like, "Open users
and computers - Go to computers - right click that computer - Click
manage.....  See, it's stored in the AD."  And I'm just stared at him
with my feelings of shock and awe...

I do like your suggestion of pulling up the USER and asking him to show
me WORKSTATION\Administrators group membership!  Ha!

Thanks Rob,

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com