[windows2000] Re: Split my bet

  • From: Robert Funderburk <robfunderburk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 18:27:05 -0400

Here's how you can prove it Ray.  Open Active Directory users and computers.
Tell your nemesis to show you where the WORKSTATION\Administrators group is!
Or, you could tell him to open the same applet, but open the properties for
the account that you added to the WORKSTATION\Administrators group and look
at it's group membership page (or member of).  It will be obvious at this
point that the information in question is not stored in AD.

-Rob