[windows2000] Re: Split my bet

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:38:38 -0400

Log onto a PC in the Domain.  Right click on My Computer and choose
Manage.  Double click on the Local Users and Groups icon.  Double click
on Groups.  Right click on Administrators.  Choose Add to group.  Add a
user who is in the Domain and does not have permission to change
passwords in the domain.
Log off the PC.  Log onto the same PC as the user selecting the Domain
name.  Try to change a password.
Log on again this time selecting the local PC name and try it again.