[windows2000] Re: Salary (windows2000: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

  • From: Len Milligan <Len.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:47:45 -0000

I make an Ok ish £24500 a year - no benefits (no car/health/life insurance
etc) but am not too bothered.
I'm also not an IT manager on paper but deal with ALL I.T and make the
decisions(a nice way to pay me less)
But the jobs great, people are a good laugh and I wouldn't trade for double
my money. I'm left to get on with it with not too much stress and not
expected to stay all night/weekend when things go wrong!

Visit our Website at www.capaluminium.com

\par

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender