[windows2000] Re: Salary (windows2000: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:47:45 -0400

Damn'it... my english sucks.

Mauricio Fernández S.
IT Manager
FDTA - Valles
Tel. 591 4 4525160
Fax. 591 4 4115056
mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.fdta-valles.org

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mauricio Fernandez
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 10:35 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Salary (windows2000: addressed to exclusive
sender for this address)

Everything is relative. In US dollars I earn around 18k a year, but here
down with that money I could live very well if my former wife doesn't take
half of my money.

Anyway, a house here costs between 60k and 200k us dollars (house is a huge
problem here) but you can dinner caviar every day with just 300 bucks a
month.

Let's give this subject a little twist:

QUESTION: Which kind of vacation an IT manager needs?

Come on, what do you think?... this could be funny....