[windows2000] Re: Rebuild W2K Pro

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:10:57 -0400

Ditto... I've scared many people by placing two machines next to each other,
and plugging the dead computer's hard drive into the live computer's secondary
bus and power supply.

You don't even have to remove the drive from the case, in most cases...

YMMV,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.