[windows2000] Re: Rebuild W2K Pro

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:33:44 +0100

Why not use a Linux Live Boot CD to boot the system with R/W NTFS access,
then rename your Documents & Settings folder to OldDocAndSet (or something
similar) then install Windows.

Hope that helps :)

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or