[windows2000] Rebuild W2K Pro

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:57:14 -0700

Hi all,
I've got a PC that won't boot.  If I put in the MS W2K CD,
it won't repair.  So the question is, if I re-install, will it
destroy the Documents & Settings directory, or does
it just deal with the WINNT folder?  -George

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus