[windows2000] Re: OT:SAN justification

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:46:45 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I'll let you know if my SAN request
gets approved. The IBM FAStT600 bundle I'm looking at is $28K CDN. 4
HBA, 14 73GB fibre channel 15K HDD.

PS:
This is my first AR. I've recommended big items but never was the
"convincer".   I have worked my way up the food chain. No longer doing
helpdesk or PC repair. Yeah! It's funny I'm potentially under more
stress because of the bigger issues ( level 2, more and more level 3)
but I'm not so exhausted when I get home. It's the dealing directly with
users all those years that was really wearing.