[windows2000] Re: VeryOT: Anyone know where I could get two used Sony Mavicas?

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:48:30 -0500

Thanks to everyone that responded... unfortunately, policy prohibits me
from doing any business with anyone via eBay.

To make things more complicated... I found out one of my coworkers has
been working on this for a few days now, off-and-on. Administration was
breathing down his neck to find replacements. Yesterday at lunch, the
administrator over the department needing the cameras came up to us and
said "forget it" - she spent her equipment budget on other stuff, so now
there's no money for them.

I *love* public education. <grrr> :|

Andrew

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:15:22 -0500, Andrew Shriner <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> <disgruntled mumbling>
>
> Does anyone know where I could purchase two Sony Mavica FD200s? A
> high-up in my organization insists we stick with that model... and
we
> had two die, so I'm now challenged with finding replacements (as
> repairing the old ones would cost an arm & a leg). We're looking for
> used ones, if at all possible (just to save money).

The Holy Grail of all things used! Ebay! :)

Just had a quick look, theres at least 2 for sale ($60-150) on the US
ebay site.

Andrew