[windows2000] Re: OT:SAN justification

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:35:58 -0500

I have a really great quote on an IBM TB SAN. This afternoon I have a
meeting with my boss to justify the purchase. Can you guys give me some
intelligent sounding buzz words for writing up my AR?

I know it big and fiber channel is  fast and our file storage servers
are getting long in the tooth ( and out of warrenty). Help me sound
smart, but not too over the head of my non tech IT manager. Thanks,