[windows2000] Re: IE7

  • From: "Andrew M Stemen" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:42:09 -0400

Yes, ZenWorks is definitely payware. Last I checked, it was not cheap. I
personally *greatly* prefer Novell eDirectory with ZenWorks over AD with
(any utility I've seen thus far). It just seems to "make sense" to me,
moreso than AD. ;)

I wouldn't even bother looking into it unless you had already been
thinking about it -- adding ZenWorks to a network is not trivial (or at
least it wasn't back when I was managing ZenWorks networks -- it's been
almost two years). I'm sure that Firefox has plenty of ways to be
deployed and maintained on AD outside of Zen.

Andrew