[windows2000] VISTA RTM next Wednesday? Sign up for My Vista Discussion list at Freelists

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

Rumor has it that Windows Vista will release to Manafacturers (RTM) this coming
Wednesday Oct 25 .. in time for Christmas Holiday rush eh? Just a reminder that
I have started a Mailing list on this OS at Freelists called
VISTA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sign up at //www.freelists.org/list/vista   This is
in conjuction with my website at http://www.vistapop.com which will heat up
over the coming months when people actually start getting their hands on this
OS.

Join on up and lets get the discussion going.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
Citrix Technology Professional