[windows2000] Re: IE7

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:33:22 +0200

I've deployed the blocker to all our domain computers. I've also enlisted a
handful of volunteer users to try the sharp release when it becomes available.
Should they not encounter any major problems I'm rolling out IE7 ASAP.

The RC1 I run on my own computer, has so far worked very good, with the
exception of a mad flickering of the pointer, when I leave the mouse pointer
in a field I'm about to fill with eg uid or some such. Not a biggie, but it's
a bit irritating.

Strangely enough, most of the volunteers have a history with using Firefox at
home. Must the tabbed browsing that made them volunteer.

Thank god for Firefox, or MS wouldn't have included tabs in long, long
time...! Competition is good. 8-)

  _____