[windows2000] Re: IE7

  • From: Phillip Newberry <phillip_newberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:04:16 -0700 (PDT)

No rush, Mozilla works great.  They support their
product with no head aches of potential virus's.  It
will be exclided in my updates for preventative
measures.  I'm not waiting in line to get software
from a company that pushes out code that is known to
be poorly written and easily hacked into.

--- Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've deployed the blocker to all our domain
> computers. I've also enlisted a
> handful of volunteer users to try the sharp release
> when it becomes available.
> Should they not encounter any major problems I'm
> rolling out IE7 ASAP.
>
> The RC1 I run on my own computer, has so far worked
> very good, with the
> exception of a mad flickering of the pointer, when I
> leave the mouse pointer
> in a field I'm about to fill with eg uid or some
> such. Not a biggie, but it's
> a bit irritating.
>
> Strangely enough, most of the volunteers have a
> history with using Firefox at
> home. Must the tabbed browsing that made them
> volunteer.
>
> Thank god for Firefox, or MS wouldn't have included
> tabs in long, long
> time...! Competition is good. 8-)
>
>   _____

Phil Newberry
Computer Network Engineer Consultant
MCSE NT&2000, MCP+IIS CNA, CAN

Your destiny is in your hands.  Just do it.

http://mail.yahoo.com