[windows2000] Re: HP printers and Windows Server 2003

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:57:11 +0200

Oki, huh? Would the Oki 6000-series roughly be the same thing as the Xerox
3600-series or HP Laserjet 4300-series in terms of speed and stuff?

I'm going to assume the Oki 6000-series are real network printers, not some
crappy disguised host-based/GDI junk, right?

Just checked the OKI B6250DN. Seems a likely candidate. Apparently it's got a
complete PCL/PS support, something that to me sings "no GDI". It's pretty
cheap as well. There's got to be a catch somewhere... 8-/

--
/Sorin