[windows2000] Re: HP printers and Windows Server 2003

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:45:43 +0200

I normally buy HP original toner for all our dozen or so printers, none of
which are now the same model, so I don't think I'll have a problem with
toners not being the same type. The cheaper refill toners I've tried have
been somewhat of a disappointment, especially since our university has a
discount from HP on supplies and hardware.

Anyway, I'll look into Oki some more and see what the boss says...

Thx for your input!

--
/Sorin

HP1100's