Re: trouble playing wave/wav files in winamp

  • From: "Sunshine" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:43:16 -0500

nope the wave out put does not work either
what is strange is that if i convert the wav / wave files to a regular  PCM 16
kbps wave file they play just fine.
could it be that winamp needs a better way of playing wave files/wav files?
i also get white noise in some of the wave/wav files but bring them into any
other audio ap that plays wav/wave files they play just fine.