Re: trouble playing wave/wav files in winamp

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:23:07 -0500

For some reason, I have also had problems playing very short, or medium short *.wav files in winamp, not all, but some, and I can't figure the reason for it. The ones I have problems with are some of the *.wav files in the media directory of Windows, whatever OS version. Try the wav-out plug-in, and then try the direct plug-in and see if it works differently. :)

Curtis Delzer

At 04:17 PM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
the subject line says it all i can not get any wave/wav files to play in winamp what can i do to fix this?