Re: From AOL/XM Radio: Blues And Jazz Listings

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jmader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 03:29:52 -0400

Yeah i know isn't it funny?
Poor lil guy  thinks it's a toy he can chew on lol.
Hey anyone know anything about the IRC thing that shoutcast has, because i
don't know how to use it, nor what servers to try to use.
I'm trying to get my songs heard  on this  karaoke radio station i found called
KMP3 radio.
But i don't know how to use irc.
Jerry