Re: From AOL/XM Radio: Blues And Jazz Listings

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:53:09 -0400

Hi Marsha,

Well, 'open parent document' is what my older version of JAWS used to say when
I tried accessing the library.  From JAWS 7.0 until JAWS 9.0 upgrade 1, the
Winamp Library was largely inaccessible and when you tried accessing the Online
Media section, all that would happen was that JAWS would say open parent
document.

Now just why this is being said when you copy and paste the addresses in the
mail messages into the Winamp Open Location Bar (Control + L) is anybody's
guess.  I have never had that happen ever using Winamp.