Re: From AOL/XM Radio: Blues And Jazz Listings

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jmader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:18:53 -0400

there wasn't any for me either lol, but that's sometimes what happens with
internet streams.
Maybe his cable company, shut him down for maintanence, or maybe he didn't pay
his bill, or hell, who knows.
But this happens from time to time.
Just keep on a trying there Marsha, because it should be fixed soon, this guy's
always streaming his yard for some reason lol.
I liked the stream when it was up, kind of funny actually.
Jerry