Re: From AOL/XM Radio: Blues And Jazz Listings

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:00:03 -0400

Hi Jerry,

I don'tknow if this is what you want, because it has some music in it.  I got
this from Shoutcast.

It is called amazon Rain Forest (Relaxation, Mediation, Zen)  There are animal
and bitrd noises in the background of the soft etherial music.  (I dig the
monkey noises--being an inveterate monkey fan!)

Here is the link
http://87.106.189.86:8004

Be advised that this server has low capacity, so yu may get a server full
message a fair amount of the time.