[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to filter microphone voice?

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:42:18 -0700

kevinrich47 wrote:
> Sorry,But the price of developer version of VAC is $4000,
> I'm live in China,This need full year income of mine,
> mabye after I make this software,I will have enough money to pay the VAC,
> But I need vac only before I make the software,so ......

The "developer version" means you are asking for the source code so you
can make modifications and ship the resulting product as your own.  But
you don't NEED the source code.  I believe you can do what you need just
with the binary, by USING the product to create your solution.  The
binary is only $30 (or $0 for the trial version).