[visurfacereader] Re: Future of SurfaceReader

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:34:22 +0000

Hi Tim,

While it is commendable to consider supporting XP, when all's said and done,
it's no longer supported by its developer.

Given what is already a highly complex piece of software development, and the
need for on-going development, I really do feel it's time to say "Goodbye XP"
and move forward.

George.