[visurfacereader] Re: Future of SurfaceReader

  • From: "Chip McCain" <chip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:04:36 -0500

Hi Tim,
My thoughts are that I think when Win 7 first arrived on the sene that most
of us stayed with XP out of compatibility and comfortbility issues. However,
just from what I've been reading around the net on different forums, mailing
list and from my own experience I believe most have at least upgraded to
Windows7. Therefore it is my opinion that if dropping support for XP will
help SR to become more stable and lead to future developments I say do it.