[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Marking a washing machine with a movable clear plastic cover.

  • From: "Bill and Diane Gray" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Jean.May@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:29:29 -0600

This is the same concept as using the double sided sticky tape.  Since I
almost always carry velcro in labeling supplies, I tried this and had luck
with folding a small piece of velcro so that the sticky side is out on both
sides and put it between the two clear plastic pieces on the dial.  This
worked with one piece of tape and for a person with low vision they may be
able to see a black piece of velcro placed at the setting mark, of course
depending on the individual and the contrast needed. Also, you can tactile
mark the out side too if needed.

Diane Gray
VRT trainee
graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx