[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Marking a washing machine with a movable clear plastic cover.

  • From: "Christie Peel" <peels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Jean.May@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:13:17 -0400

Sometimes I've had luck removing the cover in the various methods that several folks already mentioned. When I have been unable to remove it though (and often I can't and am leery of cutting it off out of fear of breaking the dial altogether), I've placed double sided tape between the cover and the dial. In order for it to adhere long term, I usually put a several pieces of double sided tape at various spots under the cover. It doesn't look the prettiest but it does work and seems to hold up well.

Christie Peel, CVRT, COMS

----- Original Message ----- From: "May Jean (DHSS)" <Jean.May@xxxxxxxxxxx>