[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Marking a washing machine with a movable clear plastic cover.

  • From: "Bush, Jane M. (Rehab)" <Jane.Bush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pschneider@xxxxxxxx>, <mpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jean.May@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:52:06 -0500

This will work for older machines, but when you run into the newer
machines, they cannot be removed without a washing machine mechanic.  I
found one to help in one city, but most places do not have someone so
accommodating.

Jane M. Bush, CVRT
Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
OASIS Program
Homewood Office