[vip_students] Re: sorting

  • From: "John O'Regan" <sponge.belly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:16:04 +0000

On 11/11/09, Eleanor Burke wrote:

> Hi John, not Jackie but the Open University are very good and run computer
> courses too.  It is all distance learning and they cater very well for blind
> students.

Dear Eleanor,

 Thanks for that.  But don't you have to travel to England every few
months to do exams or something?  That would be a stumbling block for
me.  And how about cost?  But I'm not ruling out the OU just yet.  I'd
like to find out more.  Can you suggest where I should start
researching?  I'll let you know how I get on,

yours,
John.