[vip_students] Re: sorting

  • From: "John O'Regan" <sponge.belly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:52:05 +0000

Dear Jackie,

 Thanks for your reply.  I found it very helpful.  I'd like to do the
ECDL or similar.  I'm not a morning person, so night classes would
suit me.  Transport is another bugbear for me.  So if FAS could spring
for a taxi, that would be great.  A computer with JAWS at the centre
is a must.  But I suppose I could get portable JAWS on one of those
USB thumb drives if I had to.  I not too keen on the idea of someone
reading out the exam questions to me, but I suppose I could live with
it.

 One question, though: how about homework?  Is the course material on
your home computer JAWS compatible?  Or do you sometimes need someone
at home to help you out?  Oh, and how many classes do you have a week
and how many hours of homework do you do every week?  Sorry for all
the questions and thanks again for your input,

yours,
John.

PS: Thanks for signing up!