[vicsireland] Re: Problems with my vicsireland account.

  • From: "maria" <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:57:10 -0000

 Thank you for your suggestion Gerry.

I did try Paul at NCBI this Monday, but unfortunately, he is on leave until the
12th of December. I'll contact  him when he gets back though, as I would like
some help fixing my jaws, for NVDA, although good, is still a poor substitute
for jaws. One can't get the list of headings or do a virtual find on a web page
with NVDA. One also can't get into a dictionary and get NVDA to pronounce words
how you like it, like you  can do with jaws. and of course, the quality of
speech is much more inferior to that of jaws.

Thank you very much to all of you for all your support and all the very best to
you all.

Maria.