[vicsireland] Re: Upgrading to Windows 7

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:59:53 +0000

Hi Francis,

I installed Windows 7 last Christmas.  From memory, although it gave me the
choice of a quick installation which would retain my files and programmes,
or a total installation meaning I'd have to back up everything, it wouldn't
allow me to do the quick one.  Mine is a HP Pavilion (bought in 2007) and
it was running on Vista with all the updates.

I thought I'd backed up the important stuff, but I still lost I lost so
much.

Regards,

Robbie