[vicsireland] Re: Upgrading to Windows 7

  • From: Francis Dunne <francis.dunne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:23:11 +0000

Thanks robbie

The conundrum I am in is that I can only install Lunar 3 times, so I
might go for full install, get the 60 day zoomtext  trial and pay for
it in the new year.  Lunar is very crashy, especially when I use
anything like Adobe InDesign.or Adobe Reader. I have seen in College
that Zoomtext deals with them better.

Mine is a sony vaio also purchased in 07.

All my documents and files are on an external hard drive.  so only
thing to get is indesign from the college again.

Francis

--
Francis Dunne