(VICT) Re: Buckley being aggressive......

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:08:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 6:19:26 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ridge_e@xxxxxxx writes:
our trainer  from the program came out last week and said I have to be the
leader and not  let him get away with things like that.  she said he took over
and now he  he is doing what he wants.

Ridge, what did the trainer do that helped?What have you done in the  past if
Buckley growled? Does Buckley interact/play with kids? Do people  running up
to him scare him? Or just kids? What do you do now to control  Buckley?  Has
he done this before? Are there any similarities between the  diffferent
situations? Are they in the same places?

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-