[vi-android] Re: question Quentin.

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:38:43 +1100

Interesting,

That sync option should control it - My Nexus 10 just updated this morning so I'll have a look and see whether it's doing it as I also have it set to never sync.

On 23/11/2013 1:37 PM, michael's mail boxl wrote:
Okay Quentin the other problem is i am having now since updating to Kitkat is my standared mail app is sinking my emails every time I turn on the WIFI.
Witch I do not want.
Before it would not recieve any email’s unless I opened up the mail app.
I have gone in to the settings and checked that I still have it never sink.
Do you have any idea’s.
cheers Michael.