[vi-android] Re: question Quentin.

  • From: "michael's mail boxl" <michaelandjeanie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:37:54 +1100

Okay Quentin the other problem is i am having now since updating to Kitkat
is my standared mail app is sinking my emails every time I turn on the WIFI.
Witch I do not want.
Before it would not recieve any email’s unless I opened up the mail app.
I have gone in to the settings and checked that I still have it never sink.
Do you have any idea’s.
cheers Michael.