[vi-android] Re: low vision between both worlds

  • From: Reeva Webb <jadedangelpromises@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:34:13 -0600

I'm also in the same boat I'll stay on topic in this message when it comes
to android I use speech and magnification in apps I use dark themes if
available I have my font as big as possible and when choosing android
devices I prefer bigger ones basically like most are saying it really comes
down to personal preference and how you work best.

Reeva