[vi-android] low vision between both worlds

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:19:27 -0500

Hey guys,
I’m testing the magnification features of android 4.3 on my S4. I’m wondering
if I need to enable or should enable the magnifier gesture. How would this be
helpful. Also I’m always struggling with going between blindness and low
vision. Is it ok to use a cane, read braille, have a note taker and still look
at your phone? I’m just curious what others do and think.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Podcaster Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability