[vi-android] Start screen

  • From: Gil Lutz <testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:43:41 -0400

Hi All,

I'm running a fully updated KittKatt Moto X and when it starts it always opens on home screen 3. I'd like it to open on home screen 1. I've checked the active display and display in the settings and long pressed on the home screen and I don't find a way to designate the desired start screen. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Gil