[vi-android] Re: Start screen

  • From: Gil Lutz <testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:08:14 -0400

Thanks, Kevin

Guess I'll be doing some inaccessible moving.

Gil

On 6/30/2014 12:07 PM, Kevin Ratliff wrote:
I believe that by default Home Screen 3 is the main home screen that
the phone opens on when started. I don't think that there is a way to
change it with any launchers that I know of.
Thank you,
Kevin

On 6/30/14, Gil Lutz <testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm running a fully updated KittKatt  Moto X and when it starts it
always opens on home screen 3. I'd like it to open on home screen 1.
I've checked the active display and display in the settings and long
pressed on the home screen and I don't find a way to designate the
desired start screen. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Gil

To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
(new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)