[vi-android] Passwords and keyboard

  • From: Gil Lutz <testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:29:13 -0400

        Hi All,

When trying to type in a password moving my finger around on the on screen keyboard I'm hearing dot, dot, dot not the name of the key my finger is over. Also I'm not seeing the button on the keyboard for speech. I had it at one point but it has disappeared. In settings I have the use voice typing checked.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Gil