[vi-android] Re: Reason for subscribing

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 02:41:21 -0500

Sorry Quentin. I've been spelling it in correctly too, and I even looked at it before writing back the first time.

Jeanie

On Thursday 5/15/2014 02:29 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
*grin* You did it again then - it's actually Q u e n t i n

No problem, it's one of those names which can have just about any
vowels inserted and be a valid spelling of the name.  I answer to most
things, just don't call me late for dinner!