[vi-android] Re: Nexus question

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 07:52:16 -0400

I'm not totally sure what Nexus you were looking at.  If it was the Nexus 7 7
inch tablet, then yes, it most definitely will! update to KitKat.  that's
totally untrue, what you were told.  In fact, my Nexus 7 updated to 4.4 almost
right away after getting it out of the box and powerring it on the first time.

Chris.